Guess what? I got into all of my classes on the first try last night! It was a bit anticlimactic, but of course I am thrilled to have the schedule of my dreams, without any professor-hankering. Here’s my schedule:
- M 12:50-3:50 EDEL 177: Children’s Literature
- M 4:05-7:05 HDFS 295: Leadership Development
- TR 8:00-12:00 EDEL 155: Inquiry Practicum
- TR 1:00-2:15 EDEL 157: Social Educ and Social Studies
- TR 2:30-3:45 EDEL 158: Teaching Science for Meaning
- TR 4:00-5:15 HDFS 161: Social Context of Development
That’s right, folks! Monday mornings, all day Wednesdays, and all day Fridays
off of class to substitute and/or do Feel Good work! I’m actually pretty excited to get back to “real life” in Vermont (some day ;))
Here is my Teacher-Fuel for the day:
Coconut-Almond Overnight Oats warmed up with cinnamon and a few chocolate chips.
I’m off to school!
What do you do on your “time off”?